Autostrasporti Zebra srl (hereinafter “Autostrasporti Zebra”), as Data Controller, pays particular attention to the protection of the personal data of its users who visit the site https://www.autotrasportizebra.it/
- it is intended for the site https://www.autotrasportizebra.it/ , including the dedicated areas in which the user can freely and expressly provide a series of data concerning him to contact Autostrasporti Zebra (or send requests);
- is made pursuant to and art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter “GDPR”) and illustrates how to use, share, access, modify or delete personal information provided by the user. The information is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 concerning the minimum requirements for online data collection in the European Union, adopted on 17 May 2001 by the Article 29 Working Group.
* * *
The security measures applicable to this Site have been defined and developed to ensure that the processing of users’ personal data takes place in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and conservation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, in compliance with national and European regulations in force.
* * *
The data controller is Autostrasporti Zebra srl , with registered office in Via della Resistenza, 43 20068 Peschiera Borromeo Frazione Mezzate (MI) CF and VAT number 09520730962
The updated list of the Data Processors and the persons authorized to process the processing is located at the Data Controller’s registered office. For any further information or clarification, Autostrasporti Zebra can be contacted at the indicated e-mail address, or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The processing of personal data of users who visit and consult the Site is limited to the so-called navigation data whose transmission is necessary for the operation of the computer systems and programs necessary for the operation of the Site but which by their very nature could, in association with other data, allow the identification of users.
These include the IP addresses or the names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained from the response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT platform used by the user.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. These data may also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of the commission of computer crimes against the Site in accordance with the procedures in force at the competent Authorities.
Except for this eventuality, the navigation data are stored only temporarily in compliance with the applicable legislation.
To access the contents of the site it is not necessary to register. However, there are services within the Site for the use of which it is necessary to provide your data
If Autostrasporti Zebra acquires information and personal data, it will inform users in advance about the purposes for which such data are requested and how they will be used.
By way of example, if the User decides to contact Autostrasporti Zebra through the contact forms, personal data such as name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address and any other information that the user agrees to provide may be requested. In this case, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Where necessary, Autostrasporti Zebra will acquire the specific consent of the user to the relative use of the data.
The Site is not aimed at minors and Autostrasporti Zebra does not intentionally collect personal data from them. In the event of accidental recording of any information on minors, Autostrasporti Zebra will delete them in a timely manner at the request of users.
The following table illustrates the legal basis and the reasons why User data may be processed by Autostrasporti Zebra
In some cases it is necessary to process the User’s personal data to execute our contract with reference to the use of the site
We collect and process personal data to improve and monitor the efficiency of the Site and offer updated services
Fulfillment of legal obligations
We may use the data provided to satisfy requests from authorities and for the fulfillment of security-related obligations
With the user’s consent, we will be able to carry out marketing activities
With the user’s consent, we will be able to carry out profiling on site activity
- subjects who act as data processors such as, by way of example: people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to Autostrasporti Zebra in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters; subjects delegated to perform services of a technical nature; credit institutions and insurance companies;
- persons authorized by Autostrasporti Zebra to process personal data for activities strictly related to the provision of services, who have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality;
- police forces, armed forces and other public administrations in order to fulfill the obligations established by laws, regulations and national or European legislation as well as to agencies or professionals for debt collection (e.g. outstanding debts towards us) or to allow the defense in court of Autostrasporti Zebra, for example in the case of network violations by users;
- only with the specific consent of the user, personal data may be disclosed to commercial partners of Autostrasporti Zebra or to third parties (without prejudice to the adoption of security and data protection criteria in line with current legislation) for marketing and profiling purposes as described above.
Autostrasporti Zebra does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations. However, it reserves the right to use cloud services. In this case, the service providers will be selected from among those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 GDPR 679/16. The processing, therefore, will take place according to one of the methods permitted by current law, such as the adoption of Standard Clauses approved by the European Commission, the selection of subjects adhering to international programs for the free circulation of data, (eg EU-USA Privacy Shield) or operating in countries considered safe by the European Commission.
The information systems and computer programs used by Autostrasporti Zebra are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identification data; these data are processed only for the achievement of the specific purposes pursued from time to time; in any case, the criterion used to determine the retention period is based on compliance with the terms permitted by applicable laws and the principles of minimizing processing and rational management of archives.
Pursuant to art. 15 and ss. of the Regulations, the user has the right to ask Autostrasporti Zebra , at any time, to access their personal data, to correct or delete them, or to oppose their processing pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR. Furthermore, you have the right to request the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, as well as to obtain the data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the GDPR.
In any case, the user is always entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data), pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force.
Autostrasporti Zebra therefore invites its users to regularly visit this section in order to be always updated on the data collected and on the use made of it by the Data Controller.